Bella Umbrella
PRINCESS

Am a little girl with a crystal heart. I am who i am and that's something that you could never be.
Entries About Linkies
Cerita Saya :)

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE
My Siblings

Nobody can ever replace them <3

DANSER

love them forever :***

SCHAA

want her ? faced me first !

DAYAH

want her ? faced me first !

ARISSA

want her ? faced me first !

MARDHIAH

want her ? faced me first !

Jum Lepak ;)


Welcome To My Kingdom
|Home|Follow|Dashboard|








 A5th's ;)


hey guys :) A5th's ? yeahh today aku nk cite pasal asal-usul name tuh , name blogger aku :) dari mane datangnye prkataan "A5th's" ni ? okay actually A5th ni same dngan AFIF :) my beloved :) okay aku tahu korg tk paham , wait mcamni , 
" A5th=Afif " A for A , 5TH tuh FIFTH :) kn biasenye klu kite tulis tarikh , FIRST=1ST , SECOND=2ND , THIRD=3RD , FOURTH=4TH , and FIFTH=5TH , faham ? hihi so jadila , AFIFTH , sebutan same , ejaan je lain :) dari mane datangnye " 'S " ni pule ? okay " 'S " ni kn merujuk kepada kepunyaan sseorg kn ? so jadila A5th's , kepunyaan aku :p hahahaha x) bijak tk aku ? hihi i'm so proud of me because i can build another name for him :* yeahh so that's all for today , thanks you :D just one picture for you :)