Bella Umbrella
PRINCESS

Am a little girl with a crystal heart. I am who i am and that's something that you could never be.
Entries About Linkies
Cerita Saya :)

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE
My Siblings

Nobody can ever replace them <3

DANSER

love them forever :***

SCHAA

want her ? faced me first !

DAYAH

want her ? faced me first !

ARISSA

want her ? faced me first !

MARDHIAH

want her ? faced me first !

Jum Lepak ;)


Welcome To My Kingdom
|Home|Follow|Dashboard|








 Floria 2013 :)

the best day ever come back into my life . oh God , thank you so much for everything today :) 
okay so you want to know what make me smile today ?
yes , watch this !



there we go ! 

where ?


here :) Floria 2013 :)

begin the moments .......


@eida_meylly and @eyyaeyyaoi



musuh yang tk dapat dipisahkan :p 
overall you're my besties guys ;)



AGAIN :) @eida_meylly and @eyyaeyyaoi ;)



watlek wat pishh ><



kami buddyz takkan terpisah ! :D 


Ayu Syamimi Izzati or ayuishh :)
sorry dea tkde twitter :(

and the last one before go back home :D



hey guys look ! UNNLY combine agains together :)

yeahh that's all for today :) walaupn harinih terlampau banyak gaduh-2 semua tuh , tapi aku tetap happy :)
sebab apa ? 

sebab aku tahu semua apa yang pasti ada hikmahnya :)
cehh !
nabila dh pandai dh tuh :p


i'll remember this :)

guys , you are the best friend i ever have :)
so im sorry because today i've destroyed your happiness today :'(
it's my fault and im very sorry for everything today 

without you i'm nothing

but when we together we are everything :)

iloveyouallsodamnmuch :*


p/s : jangan gaduh-2 lagi eh :)